Construction Activities – Week of September 26, 2022
The Connecticut Department of Transportation advises the following construction activities for the upcoming week:
- Crews will continue working on driveway realignment and staging for installation of a new retaining
wall on the east side of Route 82 (Haddam side).
- Crews will be troubleshooting and repairing the recent mechanical breakdown of the swing
- No anticipated night activities.
- No anticipated lane closures this week.
- Until further notice, the brdige will not open to marine traffic due to the mechanical issues occurring with the swing span of the bridge.
Please be advised:
- Weekend work is not anticipated.
- Signs will be posted to help guide the public.
- Access to local businesses and residents within the work zones will be maintained.
- Unforeseen circumstances have the potential to impact all scheduled construction activities.
The Connecticut Department of Transportation is working to inform residents of current and upcoming construction activities through announcements such as this, as well as the project website. For more information, visit https://easthaddamswingbridgeproject.mbakerintlapps.com/
If you have any questions related to construction, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
For Media Inquiries:
Office of Communications